Recipe from Building Our Story, posted with permission.
Hard to believe I am sitting here planning Valentine’s Day treats, recipes and crafts. I just cannot believe that it is that time of the year already! But it is and it is one of my favorite holidays. I have never been too excited for the pink treats and lovey dovie of Valentine’s Day but I certainly love the crafts and fun treats that I can get into with my kiddos. Check out this perfect Valentine’s Day in movie night snack. A special spin on popcorn that is so yummy and totally easy to create. A family favorite for sure!
VALENTINE’S CANDY POPCORN
Free printable recipe here.
- 8 cups of popcorn – you can use microwave or make your own
- 12 ounces of white chocolate
- Valentine’s Day sprinkles
- Conversation Heart candies
- Cute Valentine containers
1. Prepare your popcorn. I used 2 bags of microwave salt free popcorn.
2. Melt white chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler.
3. Place the popcorn into a large mixing bowl. Pour the melted chocolate over the popcorn.
4. Using a wooden spoon, toss the popcorn and chocolate together. Make sure the popcorn is evenly covered in chocolate.
5. Add sprinkles and conversation hearts to the mix. Again, tossing it all together.
6. Place popcorn in singe serving containers – add more sprinkles and hearts if you would like. Enjoy!!
About the Author
My name is Censie (said like Kenzie), yeah I know it is different but now you will never forget it – especially if you read this post about my name. I am a Denver Colorado blogger, mother of 2 and wife to Jeremy who loves sharing inspiration as we continue to Build Our Story! After close to 9 years of blogging on the side while working full-time outside of the home I have moved into the roll of a full-time social influencer and writer! What an honor! Learn more about her on Building Our Story.