Recipe from Midlife Healthy Living, posted with permission.
I had so much fun gathering these 21 Flavorful Popcorn Recipes. I found so many creative ways to enjoy my favorite snack. Sweet, savory or topped with butter, popcorn is the perfect comfort food for me!
I love all things popcorn! Love it! Sometimes I get a snack craving that only popcorn can satisfy! I have to have it when we go to the movies but I also enjoy it as an anytime snack. Inspired by our love of popcorn treats here is a sampling of 21 Flavorful Popcorn Recipes. Salty, sweet, mix-in’s, coatings; which is your favorite?
Sweet Flavorful Popcorn Recipes
- Birthday Cake Popcorn (MidlifeHealthyLiving)
- Hot Cocoa Balls (Mess For Less)
- Chocolate Cherry (Real Kitchen and beyond)
- Caramel Marshmallow (Short Cut Saver)
- Peanut Butter & Hazelnut (5 Minutes For Mom)
- Jello Popcorn (Recipe by Photo)
- Peanut Butter Cup (Cook Boum)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly (Something Swanky)
- Cookie Butter (I Heart Nap Time)
- Churro popcorn (Oh Sweet Basil)
- Butter Toffee (Bsugarmama)
- Maple Bacon Bourbon (Bake your day)
- Salted Caramel (Cooking Classy)
- Muddy Buddy (Taste and tell blog)
- Peeps (Yellow Bliss Road)
- Cookies and Cream (CookEatGo)
- Grandma’s Caramel Corn (Sally’s Baking Addiction)
Savory Flavorful Popcorn Recipes
- Sriracha (Around my Family Table)
- Nacho Cheese Flavored (Natural Chow)
- Spicy Cilantro Lime (A Simple Pantry)
- Sour Cream Onion (Shutter bean)
- Pizza (SimplyStacie)
Flavorful Popcorn Recipes Make Great Gifts
Don’t forget that the holidays are fast approaching and the great thing about popcorn is that with the help of these recipes there is something for everyone to enjoy. Make in large or small batches and give as gifts! There is no shortage of flavorful combinations that can be great additions to gift baskets but are also lovely “just because” gifts on their own. Try making a batch of something sweet and a batch of something savory for your next home movie night! There are endless combinations and they are all relatively easy and inexpensive to create.
About the Author
“Women need to put themselves at the top of the to-do list.” This is the mantra that drives health and wellness blogger Michele Brosius. As the creator and founding editor of Midlife Healthy Living, she helps women over age 40 find easy ways to nourish their bodies, minds and souls. Learn more about her on Midlife Healthy Living.